What is Laser Lipo? Is there another name for it?
LaserLipo, Vevazz, Ultrasound Cavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting, we have all these devices and customize each treatment according to the individual client. Ultrasound Cavitation is a process where the sound waves and energy of the ultrasound naturally breaks down fat and then allows the body to naturally move the fat, fat cells, and toxins from the area with the body’s natural detoxification process. When combined with Tripolar radio frequency (RF) you also tighten, tone the skin reducing sagging, wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite.
How do Body Contouring & Slimming treatments work?
Ultrasonic waves which consist of compression-expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles. This back and forth cycle causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge producing shock waves that favor emulsification (this phenomena is called "cavitation"). The emulsified liquid that was once solid fat, is then easily vacuumed out from the body using the lymphatic and waste system.
Radiofrequency allows the added benefit of skin tightening and enhanced lymphatic flow for a slimmer, tighter, smoother appearance. Radio-frequency tightens and smooths your body and gives a natural lift to your face.
Is Ultrasound Cavitation & Radiofrequency painful?
No, cavitation is a painless treatment. You will hear a light vibration ringing during the process. No pain or discomfort is noted. The radiofrequency process is quite relaxing and feels like a warm massage.
Are Laser Lipo treatments safe?
Yes, it is a nonsurgical procedure without anesthesia. It is non-invasive (no cutting, no scars, or the need for any post-op course) and no downtime is required after the treatment.
Which areas of treatment are more effective?
All areas with localized fat: thighs, abdomen, buttocks, back fat, double chins are most appropriate, but there is no real limitation as to areas.
The fat is a solid substance so how can it be eliminated through urine?
Ultrasound cavitation causes an emulsification of fat, converting it into a substance easily eliminated through the urinary and the lymphatic system. It is working with the body's natural process increasing metabolic flow. The body eliminates the fat in a single session and continues for 3-7 days. We recommend an interval of 3-10 days between each session or weekly appointments.
How often do I schedule appointments?
Ultrasound cavitation causes an emulsification of fat, converting it into a substance easily eliminated through the urinary and the lymphatic system. It is working with the body's natural process increasing metabolic flow. The body eliminates the fat in a single session and continues for 3 days. Each session lasts 25-40 minutes and we recommend an interval of 3-10 days between each session, and most people come in weekly.
About how many sessions will I need?
Between 8 -12 treatments are recommended. However you should begin to see significant and visible ‘results’ from the third session onwards. The body takes about 72 hours to eliminate the fat from each session therefore we recommend an interval of 1 week between treatment sessions.
How do I prepare for appointments?
To ensure the best results with each treatment, we suggest that you follow the before and after care recommendations.
- Drink a minimum of 2 liters (about 4 16.9 FL OZ water bottles) of water the day before, as well as the day of your treatment. Continue drinking 2-3 liters of water (not soft drink, juice or tea) for no less than 3 days after your session. DO NOT EXCEED 4 LITERS PER DAY, with the exception of individuals on a strenuous workout regimen.
- Do NOT eat 1 hour before and 1 hour after treatment.
- If there is body hair in the area, shaving the area is preferable as it allows the probe to glide smoothly over the skin surface. Please Shave at least 1 day prior to session.
- Do not drink alcohol & limit caffeine on the day of treatment and 48 hours after.
- After your sessions, follow a low starch/carb and low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise for at least 20-30 minutes after your treatment to stimulate and move lymph throughout the body, this will help with removing damaged fat cells from the body. You can exercise as soon as immediately after your session. Your normal work out routine is recommended.