Vitamin B12 Injections
Supplementing with Vitamin B12 while following a low calorie diet can increase alertness and energy, as well as supply the body with what it needs for healthy cellular growth and function. Vegetarians can especially benefit from Vitamin B12 since this compound tends to be prevalent in meat proteins. Also known as Methylcobalamin, Vitamin B12 is the most bio-available form which means it is readily absorbed and used by the body once injected.
For optimal effects, receiving Injections every 2-4 weeks is recommended and they can be administered up to twice a week.
B12 injections help speed up metabolic processes and create a greater feeling of overall energy, alertness & well-being.
These compounds work together to stimulate fat-loss. The non-vitamin portion of the compound (MIC) optimizes the process of metabolism, elevates the movement of and utilization of fat, and provides the needed metabolic environment of the body for fatty acid (fat) mobilization and utilization.
- Methionine: helps the liver maintain the optimal ability to process fatty acids
- Choline: stimulates the mobilization of fatty acids and prevents their deposition in a given part of the body
- Inositol: aids in the transport of fat into and out of the liver and intestinal cells, acts synergistically with choline, exhibiting more lipotropic activity than when administered alone
Vitamin B & MIC work together to stimulate fat-loss.
Lipotropic compounds are used to increase fat loss in your body and preserve lean muscle tissue. Lipotropic injections can also be used to maintain healthy liver function and protect the liver from disease.
Ingredients: Lipo-C compounded injection contains;
- Thiamine HCl (vitamin B1)
- Dexpanthenol (vitamin B5)
Combining the injections with a healthy diet, exercise program and weekly weigh-ins is the best way to achieve your goals.